Hear the voices behind the technology that produces smaller size and narrower distributions at Microfluidics. Oh, and we scale from lab to production without the hiccups of other process scale designs. Contact us to learn more.
As with many technical areas, the development and education of color auditors help technicians and operators avoid making mistakes that result from their lack of information and knowledge but they also help the company increase employee retention, gain their loyalty, and ultimately boost organizational productivity. We along with Konica Minolta Sensing America host Color & Appearance Seminars within our region. Please click the link below to learn more and register without cost to participate in these valuable programs:
Dates in our Region:
Cincinnati Art Museum
953 Eden Park Dr.
Cincinnati, OH 45202
Date: Tuesday, September 19, 2017
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
Hilton Lexington Downtown
369 West Vine Street
Lexington, KY 40507
Date: Wednesday, September 20, 2017
Time: 9:00 am – 12:00 pm
- Production of stable nano-dispersions and nano-emulsions
- Cell disruption (yeast, E.coli, etc.)
- Microencapsulation in polymers, liposomes and oils
The M-110P models have been designed to reliably achieve continuous operating pressures up to 30,000 psi. Microfluidizer processors maximize the energy-per-unit fluid volume, resulting in uniform submicron particles.
To learn more about the benefits of Microfluidizer technology, please download the brochure with the button below, or visit us at CRS 2017 in Boston, MA from July 16 – 19 (Booth #411).
Polymer Webinar – Thursday, June 1st, 2017 @ 10:30 EDT
Topic: Microfluidizer – A Potential Tool For Process Development To Manufacture Nanotetrac For Pharma Applications
Speaker: Dhruba Bharali, Ph.D. – Assistant Director of Nanotechnology – The Pharmaceutical Research Institute At Albany College of Pharmacy & Health Sciences
• Ph.D. From University of Delhi – 2003, Chemistry – Focus On Nanotechnology For Drug Delivery.
• Conducting Research Over Past 15 Years In Biodegradeable/Biocompatible Nanoparticles For Biomedical Applications, Nanoparticles – Mediated Target Delivery & Therapy, Nanomaterials-Based Advanced Imaging Modalities, Nanoparticles-Mediated Gene Delivery & Nanotechnology-Based Gene Delivery.
• Developing Particle Nano-Dispersions In Collaboration With Microfluidics Since 2014.
When we’re not in the field helping companies like yours apply analytical and process control technology, we’ll share our insights and experiences including new developments, product updates and helpful tips.